Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, I am still an MT - SM

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 1:19 pm In Reply to: I read the post. She takes full responsibility. sm - CuriousMT

Yes, I am still a full-time MT and have been for 20 years. No, I do not hate on any companies. I do not even hate on KS. I simply post the facts and share my experience from my 12 years of working there. Exactly how is that "hating?" I now work as an IC for a very small company and have ample amounts of work. I have been at my current job for 5 years now. It is a large hospital account that my boss has had for 25 years. It is the only account that she has, but she has a very longstanding relationship with this hospital system. I am paid well and am always paid on time (sometimes even a day early). What I have is extremely rare these days and I highly doubt that I'd ever be able to find another position even remotely comparable to the one that I have now, which is why I hang onto it for dear life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)