Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Unbelievable

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 1:29 pm In Reply to: Naa. It is total BS. Nowhere does she mention BK nor does she - offer to refund all the late fees she causes SM

Yup...health issues. Riiiiight. Translation: Take pity on me, stop attacking me, leave me alone; I am sick. How about stop thinking about yourself for 2 seconds and start having some consideration and respect for your employees that you have been leaving high and dry without paychecks for weeks to a month at a time? It truly is nauseating. She was desperate for something that would cause people to feel sorry for her, so posting that she has "health issues" seemed like the perfect defense tactic to her. I'm not saying that she doesn't actually have legitimate health issues, but there is no other reason why should would make a public post about it other than for pity and sympathy. Why can't she send out an email to her KS employees and fill them in on what's going on? Why does she have to cowardly post something like this on the Facebook page of her "other" business, which is totally unrelated to KS? I don't buy her post at all. It was nothing more than a pity party for one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)