Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That sounds very typical of them - Another escapee

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 1:53 pm In Reply to: Mirrors my experience from 3 years ago, lasted a year there sm - no more

I'm not sure if they ever paid me via wire transfer back when I worked there (it was a long time ago), but they did pay me late many times over the course of the several years that I worked there and caused me multiple overdraft fees. They even caused our mortgage payment to bounce once. They assured me that they would reimburse me for all of the bank overdraft fees (which were $35 a pop), but they never did. I asked multiple times and I kept being told that the reimbursement would be added to my next check, but that never happened. These people are nothing but liars. There was even one time in either 2009 or 2010 when they changed the payroll schedule and sent out an email at 5 p.m. on the day prior to what was supposed to be our payday informing us of this last minute change. Of course, we already had several bill payments that were scheduled for my payday, but it was way too late to cancel/change them because KS was so kind in waiting until 5 p.m. the night before payday to notify us that we would NOT be getting paid the next day and that it would be the following week instead. You can only imagine the overdraft fees that we incurred because of this. I remember how furious my husband was and pretty much demanded that I find a new company to work for. We then lost a fair portion of his paycheck to the overdraft fees that KS had caused us. These people literally make me sick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)