Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amen - No excuse

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 3:28 pm In Reply to: Had you been there from almost the beginning - you would understand.

I, too, worked for Keystrokes in the earlier days and your description sounds identical to my experience. She is/was extremely manipulative. If she didn't get her way or even if some ridiculous, meaningless thing pissed her off, she would go into an outright rage. An old friend of mine who used to work in the KS office once told me about a time when she completely blew up just because there was no toilet paper in the office bathroom. She was totally out of control. Her tantrums were similar to that of a toddler who didn't get what they wanted in the toy store. She was always screaming, yelling, and making threats. I also gave up a great deal of my personal life for this company. It actually put a strain on my marriage for a while because my husband and I hardly had any time together because of her totally unrealistic expectations of me and expecting me to essentially be available 24/7. I thought I was being paid fairly at the time, but when I look back on it I realize that I was being totally ripped off and taken advantage of. In my opinion, she deserves all of the karma that comes her way. She has been allowed to get away with this behavior for far too many years. She lived the high life while her employees were lied to and taken advantage of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)