Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Had you been there from almost the beginning - you would understand.

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: I didn't take it that way. It was to put those on hold. sm - MT2

She would come up with these health issues, excuses for late paychecks, her treatment of her employees back then is unforgivable. As a matter of fact 3 people that I know of got sick, one had a stroke. She always went after the single women forcing them to work because they needed their jobs. We were the ones who helped her build Keystrokes. Yeah, I am bitter, I am bitter because of all the time I gave up with my family to work, I am sorry about all the holidays I missed because I worked, I am sorry I allowed her to scream and yell at me, and make threats, force me to work or she would fire me, I worked when I was sick, and the list goes on. She always had illness as an excuse, there was always an excuse for late paychecks or pay cuts so we could fund her home, office and vacations. I think she deserves what she gets. So don't make judgements she was/is a horrible person. I still don't see any apologies from her or an explanation of what her plans are to make sure employees get paid on time every payday. Get real and get your head out of the sand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)