Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Transcriptionists mess up the VR - I am serious

Posted: Feb 21st, 2019 - 2:42 pm In Reply to: Editing - sm

I have done this many years and same thing. The program does learn, at least Fluency and Inscribe do. It takes in what is done over and over and it remembers that. This happens when I am on these accounts with the same team. After a couple of months, the VR is practically perfect.
Then the company goes on a hiring spree and you get a mix of newbies who know noting or old timers who are going to do it their way no matter what although it may be wrong. These types usually insist on expanding abbreviations (pad line count; I'm sorry but it is true). Then, all of a sudden my drafts stink again. I'm telling you it's true. Then, as QA weeds out these fraudsters or they get let go b/c of poor quality scores another few months we are back to good drafts again. Then lo and behold hiring spree and everything is crap again. You know, MTs blame a lot on the MTSOs, but between people insisting on doing it their way, the cherry picking, and the downright bad attitudes many MTs are getting as bad if not worse than the MTSOs they complain about.
There. I said it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)