Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VR editing - Zee

Posted: Feb 19th, 2019 - 2:45 pm

I am going nuts with VR editing.  It takes me forever to get a report done.  What is the secret?

When I edit a VR report, I feel compelled to add "the patient" when they start the sentence with "patient", when doing lab work, I always add a comma between the labs, ie, "PSA 3" I always add "PSA is 3", when doing H&Ps I type VS "His/her temperature is 98.6, respirations are 0, pulse is 80, and the blood pressure is...  Also under each subheading like lungs when they just say "clear" I always enter The lungs are clear.  Is this wrong?  How do you make any money if you are constantly adding these simple little things, which I feel are needed for the report to make sense?  Almost all of my work is VR with occasional straight typing.  I find that I go so much faster just typing that I space down a couple lines so I don't delete what was dictated and just transcribe it myself.  I trained back in the early 70s and got certified in the early 80s, so perhaps I am out of touch.  HELP!

Thank you so very much to all who take the time to answer!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)