Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Editing - sm

Posted: Feb 21st, 2019 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: editing does not mess with speech recognition. It is speech recognition - sm

They always told us when the report uploads, VR registers the edited text against the voice and supposedly learns. What I still find after doing the same doctors for years, even the ones who always same the same thing, for awhile it will come to me needing little editing and formatted pretty well. Then suddenly it’s a mess, like it’s never heard that doctor before, like you need to start all over “teaching” VR. I used to think some of us must have been uploading total disasters of reports, or maybe India was messing it up, but looking at past reports they’re mostly fine. So you must be right. It’s got to be VR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)