Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Why is it nasty when someone tells the bare honest truth? - Are you that delicate you cant handle it? SM

Posted: Jan 8th, 2019 - 11:20 am In Reply to: Unfortunate this site doesn't require a log-in - sm

It's been this way for years, has only gotten worse, and you should know the way MT is and what's going on these days.

If you dont like reading honesty, especially about this job, why are you on this board?

Dont like the way MT is? Find something else.

The few and far between good jobs that people get are so very rare, I'm making a wild guess it's 1 out of a hundred gets a good job.

Why would a login help? Dedicated email address, big woopee, anyone can make up a new address and reregister at any time - rootyfrootytooty123 at gmail.com

No, I'm a regular MT like everyone else, but I dont have my head stuck in the sand while I wait for a miracle or a fantasy to come true of MT jobs coming back with good pay and conditions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)