Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 61)

From See Msg - JC who e-mailed me

Posted: Jan 6th, 2019 - 4:36 pm In Reply to: Also - see msg

To JC who e-mailed me, sorry, I don't reveal my e-mail to anyone on forums, but you have to use your imagination on what else you can do besides MT. I don't know how old you are. Older folks just try to get clerical work until SS Retirement benefits kick in. Younger folks can take classes in nursing. If you can't afford that, you can just take classes in modern software (Office, Excel, etc), if you don't already know those skills.

I can't really talk to your particular situation, but some people go work for home health care agencies and help those in need at their homes. The pay isn't high. I was "older" when I left MT completely, so I got a job working in a mom and pop small retail store answering phones and doing some paperwork.

Some people get medical records jobs in hospitals or clinics.

Hope this helped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)