Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

I got a private sector job just for the fact docs were sick - of seeing the slop they got from MTSOs

Posted: Jan 7th, 2019 - 9:33 am In Reply to: I think this is true for chart notes and routine - W/C Reviewer

That job is a true gift from God. It may not be the best hourly rate, but they pay me for every single second I am on the premises - no matter what task I am engaged in.

They were sick of of the cookie cutter mentality. I redesigned their charting system to reflect their personal preferences, and they are delighted. It works out great for me, because I know what each doc expects and can give it to them in short order and guess what...NO Voice WRECK!!!!

There are 4 docs, very busy, but I am treated with a respect I have not gotten from MTSOs in years. Win/win for both of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)