Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not to mention, everyone is so quick to bash QA - on this board, but the

Posted: Nov 16th, 2018 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Please do not apply if.... - Wizened MT

quality is atrocious now. I have been doing QA quite a while. I see reports where they cannot even recast the sentence so as not to start with a number; they don't know the difference between diagnosis/diagnoses; no spell checks at all; cannot distinguish between past/present/future tenses or pluralities.

When I pointed out these problems to my supervisors, I was the one reprimanded because I made the MTs "cry".

Who the hell will be crying if there is a major screw up on meds or dosages? What is going to happen to these same MTs when Nuance gets a hold of them? The very ones screaming the loudest about how "unfair" QA is, are the very MTs with the worst work product and no desire to improve or take any direction to increase QA scores.

I document all the problems, notices sent to MTs in FB, and if there is a problem down the road, my supervisor will own it, not me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)