Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Frustating - Working elsewhere

Posted: Jul 17th, 2018 - 7:51 pm In Reply to: This is so frustrating! sm - Old MT

I was actually forced to find another line of work; somehow 4 cpl just pushed me out the door. I only wanted PT work, so that was a bit limiting but I found a 2 day a week job at a senior center and love it. I never thought I would like working in that kind of environment, but I do and the residents are a kick! Actually I could work more there, but I have decided 2 days a week is enough as I am retired.

Please ladies don't keep beating a dead horse to death with these no nothing MT jobs that pay nothing and expect everything. It is out there, just pick your battles and go from there.

At one time, I am sure every MT has worked outside the home and you can do it again. Just man up and do it! Working today is hard no matter where you go, but at least with a job that pays you fairly, takes out taxes, offers PTO, etc., is worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)