Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 48)

The only thing is the longer you wait - the lower your UE will be

Posted: Apr 13th, 2018 - 1:34 pm In Reply to: I was told I would not be laid off so long as my - metrics were in line

And that's what they're counting on probably.

Most states do have some form of partial UE which would probably be good to apply for in the meantime.

Not entirely sure, but I am guessing they only subcontracted most of my accounts after March 31, so since April my available work has gotten really a lot lower. Last month I was maybe getting half my hours, after April it was about one quarter.

Even though my hourly went up due to the concentrated bursts of work rather than slogging away all day, less than half my hours took a toll on the pay and since it was going down even further I did file for UE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)