Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I found when I even mentioned UE or why are - they not laying off it was brushed aside

Posted: Apr 13th, 2018 - 10:59 am In Reply to: Work load and UE - Frustrated

I was told I was a great MT and they would never lay me off and that all the ones let go previously were poor producers (which not sure if this is completely true from the previous layoffs that I read on this board anyway).

You also get the hard sell about "going with contractors" who have taken your account. When you dare to ask why you should become an IC when you already are an employee that doesn't get answered either.

I would not broach the subject with the supervisor, just find out the rules for your state for partial UE and file for it, or full if you have no work at all. They have obviously told the OMs to perform smoke and mirrors when the awkward question of a job without work is brought up, so you will get nowhere.

You are definitely entitled to UE. I called up my local office just to make sure in this situation they would not be allowed to challenge it and I was told I am eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)