Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Poor decisions - In every line of work

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2018 - 4:58 pm In Reply to: When you make decisions that turn out not to have been the best -- - and you will --

Every job out there can be a bad decision in one form or another. I'm not saying all, but how many jobs have you had nd have it not work even with the best of intentions.

There a ton of people stuck in dead end jobs, not just MT. Lack of education, lack of self confidence, lack of motivation, whatever, every walk of life has a different story regarding their situation. How can people have everything it seems and are unhappy? How can people who live very simply, be very happy and not want for more and then there are those who it is never enough.

I feel when MTs come on this board and are upset, sad, resentful, whatever, I feel they should be able to speak up and not be damned for it. You can state you opinion, even if you feel a certain way about not doing this type of work any longer, etc., but you can state it in a constructive way and not berate the poster. We all feel bad enough already.

I got reamed for making a mistake in the demographics, which I AM NOT PAID FOR by the client. In so many words, they wanted me fired right then and there, yet how many times do we cover up for these dictators?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)