Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks - The OP

Posted: Oct 18th, 2017 - 9:13 pm In Reply to: I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will be praying for you. - MT

I am grateful to you and for your prayers. In many ways today was one of the worst days of my life. My unemployment is still unpaid. Today was my last chance to make good on my car loan. I couldn't get out to get food so I didn't eat. A lawyer scheduled me in 4 weeks for ch 7. My blood pressure was through the roof. So I just gave up after sending a dozen resumes and being rejected from a couple other jobs. My bank account is negative. The landlord put the rent check in at the wrong time bc I put the wrong date on the check. Maybe things can only get better from here. Thanks for listening. It's darkest before the dawn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)