Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks for the idea - MT

Posted: Oct 19th, 2017 - 11:44 am In Reply to: selling on eBay is a great option... - MT & eBay seller

When I was married I did have a profitable store on e bay. Sadly now I have nothing to sell (or I'd have done so by now) and I have no car to get to goodwill. I wish I had 20.00 to go to goodwill. I have nothing extra. I have to try to pray my back unemployment comes through to be able to afford the lawyer and I don't even know how I am going to get there at this point for the meeting. I appreciate everyone's help, but with no car, no disposable income, I am doing all I can to keep a roof over my head, bills paid, and stay within foodstamps guidelines. My parents would be definitely surprised at what a failure I am and my son is certainly disappointed. He said that he is fearful that he will someday be homeless and I am sure it is because he sees what I go through. He has gone to live with his dad because of his father's poor health, and they have more money over there. Anyway enough of my tiny violins. I'm sorry for the depressing posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)