Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I wish you the best too - MT

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 5:12 pm In Reply to: unemployment - ras

I applied to a local hospital and I took a test and believe it or not even before I took the test within 3 minutes of application received, they emailed a denial letter stating there were better qualified candidates. They did not even have time to look at it!! What kind of game are these places playing. Are they required to field a certain amount of inquiries for some reason? They say after careful consideration. Three minutes in the computer system, this could not possibly have been seen by a human being. My blood pressure is so high today I feel like fainting. I am starting to think that there is no Karma and or help for those oppressed. I am not victim thinking I am just watching what has happened the last 10 years and it has hit rock bottom it seems in our industry since the NTS cyber attack. Maybe I'm losing my mind but it seems like there's something going on and our industry has totally tanked leaving displaced workers abundant. I only hope I'm wrong and there is justice for us soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)