Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 33)

rates.. - bad apple

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 4:03 pm In Reply to: Have any AP'ers seen raises in rates recently? sm - wondering

I actually called the DOL to be sure... the rates need not be applied until the contract is renewed. Not like we know when those happen. I have no idea what my facilities rates are these days and just hope my paycheck pay rate is calculated correctly since there's no way to cross-check!

Speaking of rates, anyone know what the "other" pay rate mentioned on the paycheck is? It's been on the last few paychecks, in the header section above the company message. It's the constant pay rate I get for holidays and vacation but never known where it comes from and if we all get the same. Also saw it looks we have sick leave hours now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)