Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AFAIK I was the only person laid off last Tuesday. She claimed sm - ohmemy

Posted: Sep 5th, 2017 - 7:21 am In Reply to: Laid me off in a voice mail. Must have had a lot - of us to go through that day.

it was "challenging" to get in touch with me, yet she had no problem last month texting and calling me to work when she needed her crap account typed. I can't even get my partial unemployment from that period of no work because they strung us along telling us Nuance wouldn't update them and by the time she told us we could apply for unemployment (and that they wouldn't be paying us), I had missed the deadline for my state to file and now I have had to protest and appeal to be paid. I have to spend time doing a telephone hearing although I have given them emails with dates telling me to "be ready" and to "hold on" while they explored their options. Now I have a whole new unemployment claim, but that time period without any money impacted me greatly and still impacts me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)