Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 36)

Pause time... - alien

Posted: Aug 30th, 2017 - 11:58 am

I am tired of these stupid stats "your pause time is too high."  Like I'm just sitting in my PJs pressing a few keys right? There is a lot more to this job than pressing keys and pedal.  Where is the calculation for all the time spent proofing, stopping to think, looking up references, and all the ADT stuff?  Where is the stat of crtical errors by dictators I catch and fix?  They whine if I spell some local name wrong, especially this one hospital who thinks they are the Center of the Universe.  The expected percentage for all this stuff is laughably unrealistic given the exponentially difficult work we are expected to do at both high quality and high speed.  I will continue taking small breaks that are necessary for human operators.  When I want to work in a sweatshop, I will move to Bangladesh. I stand by both my qualitiy and my work ethic.  These clueless micromanagers can stuff their spreadsheet stats right next to where Dr. Mushmouth half English half heavily accented grunting noise keeps his microphone, proximal to dentate line.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)