Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 42)

Amen to that. I quit too. - sm

Posted: Sep 1st, 2017 - 2:19 pm In Reply to: Two simple words - sm

My pause/inactive time was never addressed but I certainly had made up my mind to quit if that did happen. I left because there were extensive test reports put on VR and I had to type well over half of them, getting paid 4 cpl. I complained about it, nothing changed, so I said, see if you can get someone else to type for 4 cpl. This was about the same time I was having issues with the "time analyst" or whatever she was called. I never responded to her nasty emails, I just wrote to my TSM and said "done." It was VERY freeing. Best decision I ever made. I know I am not the only excellent MT they wasted. Their loss.

I am now an IC, doing straight typing, minimum requirement of 1000 lines between midnight and midnight, do not have to let them know what hours. Assigned doctors. No clocking in/out. No makeup time. Take off whenever I want with a few days notice. No nights, weekends, holidays. The loss of PTO was well worth it. No constant nasty emails. No audits. Usually plenty of work. Not much on BOS. When I was let off QA, I was told my work was excellent and that MM's loss was their gain. I just posted my resume on MT Stars and waited 6-8 months until the right person and right job found me. ALL BECAUSE MMODAL and their stupid metrics pissed me off to no end and to the point of no return. They should worry more about the reliability and quality of their MTs.

Took me a long time to let go of the stress that was created at this place, but it is gone now. I am happier, sleep better, have a better attitude, and love my job again, so I guess I should thank MM for pushing me out the door for my own good!!! Life is good again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)