Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree - Awful

Posted: Aug 17th, 2017 - 12:04 pm In Reply to: $1.00 per minute is HORRIBLE PAY - - MT No Longer

I am currently at TMT, but am actively looking for something else and have sent my resume out to a few different companies who are advertising. Once the right one comes along, I am gone. Once you are finished with training, your pay only goes up to $1.10 per audio minute, which is a complete insult to any MT worth their weight. I'd say that at least $1.50 per minute would be much more fair, maybe even $1.75 given all of the ESLs and mush mouths on this account that we have to deal with. It's impossible to make a decent living here without working 100 hours a week. It's absolutely exhausting and I'm drained. The owner has been sending out nonstop emails this week begging for help and saying how incredibly far behind we are. She even said that many people who are supposed to be working have not been. It makes me wonder if some sort of mass exodus is going on....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)