Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I had a very similar experience at TMT - Another Ex-TMT MT

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 11:17 am In Reply to: Thank you....that is what I was looking for. - LMT

I also worked for TMT for a little over a year. What the other poster said about the owner is right on point. She is very rude, demanding, and never answers emails. She actually sent out a very abrasive email one time saying that we were NOT to call her and were only to use email to get in touch with her. Exceedingly unprofessional, IMO. Sorry, but you don't get to own and operate a business and then tell your workers that they are not allowed to call you when they need something. It doesn't work that way. There was a time when my husband was very ill and was in the hospital 2 hours from where we live and needed surgery, so I needed to miss 2-3 days of work to be there with him. I emailed M (the owner) and told her that I wouldn't be working for a couple of days and explained the situation and I NEVER got any sort of response, not even a quick "I hope everything is okay" or anything. When I came back to work, I sent her a note telling her that I was back and that all was well and, again, no response. She is very callous and obviously doesn't really care about her MTs. The account wasn't all that great either, very ESL heavy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)