Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sounds familiar! - MT

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 11:39 am In Reply to: I had a very similar experience at TMT - Another Ex-TMT MT

Wow, that sounds EXACTLY like my recent experience with a different small company.

I was there for about a year and only called in sick twice (one full day, once for only a couple of hours). She was RUDE as hell to me. Funny, though, when she called to ask me to work extra she was SICKENINGLY "sweet"(but quite obviously AFFECTED/FAKE "sweet").

She did NOT want you "bothering her" with questions. Her emails were so vague and unclear, they ALWAYS necessitated at least one -- sometimes MULTIPLE -- follow-up emails asking for clarification of WHAT she was trying to say. The last time I called her (which was rare - usually I emailed her) with a question, she immediately let out this huge, long, SIGH of annoyance!! Yet, had I NOT communicated with her for clarification and just gone by what she had written, it would have been WRONG so asking her was NECESSARY.

These one-man-band small companies are rife with problems. In that case, she was such a control freak she wasn't about to delegate any responsibility to anyone else. As a result, she was spread entirely too thinly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)