Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 33)

AHR pay makes most sense for me - chipper

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 5:53 am In Reply to: AHR Pay - HiddenMT

On a call with HR once I joked that if the company wanted to save money they should fire all of the Fiesa auditors. The person told me audits are necessary due to client complaints about quality. Why do we make errors? Is it because we are stupid, or too lazy to look things up? NO. It is because we are rushing to chase a line count so we can make a halfway decent wage. I do mostly straight typing. Since I have been paid AHR during this time, I feel more relaxed and can slow down and really focus on quality. This is what reduces errors, not being audited and penalized for insignificant "errors." Do they really think nit-picking errors and taking money away from us improves quality? It only stresses us out and makes us feel more desperate to have to make up the money we lost.

I realize paying hourly may tempt people to take advantage - so okay, still enforce an hourly line quota to be sure people are working, but lower it to something easily attainable. When you have a difficult dictator you should not be penalized for low line counts! This is the only job I've ever heard of where the more difficult the work, the less you get paid!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)