Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Andrews crew.. (Views: 33)

I am confused - we on Enterprise have had work - the whole time with same accounts

Posted: Aug 1st, 2017 - 9:52 pm In Reply to: I do not think platform has anything to do with this - anymore. Over and out.

Now whether they are going or not (due to the slowness due to no ASR) is not apparent. It seems very much the same as it always was for now though.

Are the people who fear not getting paid the ones who have no work and no platform? I think that is a valid fear, because that has always been Nuance's thing, if you can't work, even if it's their fault, you don't get paid. If they offer you something else I would take it, because it seems like those non-working platforms due to the cyber attack are the ones which have gone away.

But if you are working, even though their behavior with this incentive thing has been terrible, the steady pay is still there I believe.

Are people thinking they will stiff us this Friday for 2 weeks pay and just shut down the whole transcription end of things, is that the feeling?

Now that is something to worry about, but I don't really see anything that warrants that, at least from what I have seen, so personally if there is work I work and I have no reason to think I won't get paid.

I have gotten paid last time and while it wasn't what I'd hoped, it was probably the same as it ever was and I just am a little confused about why you think you won't be paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)