Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 31)

You didn't really think they were going to let you make that bonus did you? - sm

Posted: Jul 10th, 2017 - 9:01 am

All I can say is I really do hope that any MT that fell for their ploy really does get that bonus, but come on, did you really think they were going to pull through.  They knew that more than enough MTs would take the bait and it would be cleared out before the end of the bonus offer.  I did not give them 1 minute more of my regular schedule just because I am done with helping this company.  Thankfully I am not desperate for money and don't need to, but if they really wanted to do the right thing they would have given us so much a line extra for ANY hours over our regular schedule like the good ol' days of Medical Record Corp and Medquist.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)