Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You might be - I need the money

Posted: Jul 7th, 2017 - 8:35 am In Reply to: Am I the only one who cannot bring myself to - work OT for any amount of money?

With the $1000 plus line count and OT it will end up being worth at least 2 paychecks for me. Make hay while the sun shines. Save it for Christmas. Use it to stock your cupboard and set money aside for emergencies. You can always find a way to spend it. Me I plan to use it to go see my kids. If you have a goal in mind it makes it much easier to set aside the anger and frustration and focus on the end result.

Honestly, people on this board complain that they are not being paid well and then when Mmodal offers the best bonus I have seen in my 15 years here there are still complaints. I guess you just can't please everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)