Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes, I do Proofread - How Bad I Am

Posted: Apr 19th, 2017 - 9:21 am In Reply to: Do you proofread your work? sm - OMT

Having done this for 25 years, I have learned the importance of that last quick check before submission. What I don't like is when I look at the Fiesa errors, find ones that I recheck and that QA either filled in a blank incorrectly & dinged me for "blanks completed" or when I have one where, upon relisten, QA changed it incorrectly and dinged me for it. Upon denied reversal request, I am still hit with the error. I KNOW I am not perfect, and I know we all make mistakes. However, I don't like getting hit with mistakes that aren't mine or that are added in / changed by QA. Yes, proofing pays off - sometimes - that is a lesson learned years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)