Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

How do we let this happen to us? - I ponder that

Posted: Apr 18th, 2017 - 6:14 pm In Reply to: Low pay, high expectations - Your are so right

I have often wondered how people let themselves get so fat. Don't they see it coming and yet do nothing about it. Same with being in abusive relationships. How many times, before you save yourself and get out. Also low paying jobs, at one time, you would have never put up with what MTs are being paid now. Even now some post they won't work for the wages that are offered. I can only assume they are not working as an MT any longer, because there are no decent paying MT jobs out there and they are all IC, which is a total ripoff. Just do the math on that sometime.

How these companies are not only thriving, but destroying people in the process just blows my mind.

There is help out there for weight/overeating, stop smoking, stop drinking, get away from abusive people in your life and there is a way out of here too. Also, if I had a job that was driving me to bankruptcy, you can bet I would have gotten out before that even began to happen. If you take their abuse, low pay, etc., there is something terribly wrong and there are ways to fix things, no matter what your situation is.

Okay, nuff said. Had to vent, but nothing that is complained about on this board will ever solve your problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)