Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Low pay, high expectations - Your are so right

Posted: Apr 18th, 2017 - 6:08 pm In Reply to: They want excellence in medical transcription but do not - want to pay for it

This place is beyond belief and how anyone can stand to work for them, I just don't get it. I worked for 2 months and quit. I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. The want 100% from us and we get 5% back from them. They promise the client the moon and give us nothing.

I have read those reviews on Glassdoor as well and agree with every negative one there and the others are out and out lies like you said.

This company should be run out of town. Let all those big shots live in India and work there with their MTs. How did this ever happen? I know of no other job that has been so destroyed like the medical transcription job. It makes me sad, but it is behind me now and I never looked back. Move on ladies and gents, this place is going to ruin you in more ways than you can imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)