Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

They want excellence in medical transcription but do not - want to pay for it

Posted: Apr 18th, 2017 - 3:37 pm In Reply to: Yep and then we sit and worry about how we will pay - a certain bill now that income will be

They want their cake (excellence) and eat it too, but do not want to pay us a living to do this job. Four cents a line is, how many times do I have to say it (and I know some management official from Nuance is reading this) is LOW WAGES. LOW WAGES!! Can you not understand the term LOW WAGES? These poor wages have an impact in that we can no longer make a living. These wages being knocked EVEN LOWER by some error that is not in the least bit egregious, means some of us will not be able to pay a utility bill or will have to go without meals to feed our children. What part of LOW WAGES don't you understand? What part of the crap reviews on Glass Door don't you understand (I know you read those too)? I also know about the raffle you had to entice other management officials to write something glowing in all of those negative reviews on Glass Door by mere (and low paid) employees. Who won the prize (I suppose for the most "glowing" review)? Bah, Humbug. I am sick of your attitude towards us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)