Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MT at MM, NO LONGER - NEW CAREER

Posted: Mar 31st, 2017 - 11:35 am

I have been reading posts and the one about speedfingers and her company merging with MM.  This is exactly what happened to me 6 LONG years ago and I was in the same position with multiple work pools and making NO money.  I gave my notice a week ago!  Start a new position in our local hospital Monday.  My notice to my supervisor was like no big deal, good luck, and we will have you replaced tomorrow.  To Speedfingers, there is absolutely no future with this company or transcription.  My husband is disabled and trust me, we will have to make serious adjustments, but, we can absolutely not continue on this pay!  We are sinking and FAST!  Please to all of you, try applying at other positions, especially in local clinics or hospitals.  With medical transcriptionist background, jobs are out there!  I wish you all luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)