Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Your vent - LT MT

Posted: Mar 9th, 2017 - 7:05 pm In Reply to: What do I mean heaven forbid?! - sm

Your vent is totally understood. Wow, I have never gotten an email like that and it would tick me off too.

I have been here forever too and I don't get why we are always being asked to move our schedules now, and I am on my same account for the last two years and can't figure out where the work goes when it slows down unless they just hire more people than we need.

Half the year we are busy enough to always be asked for OT, which is handled in an annoying way now too, by leaving it wide open to anyone regardless of how it will affect those scheduled. That is totally new, too, and it really ticks me off because it didn't used to be like that here either.

I am always low on work Sundays and an email went out recently asking people to move hours to Sundays. So I am totally giving up trying to make sense of it anymore!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)