Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 42)

Yes. I was told I had to speed up to make up for - the extra money in the minimum wage.

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 4:58 pm In Reply to: ChartNet , Demographic Pay, and Venting - Tired

I fully expect to be fired in the next weeks because the minimum wage went up in my state. I was told that I was getting "too much makeup pay." This "too much makeup pay" occurs most of the time when N. cuts my pay for making a mistake and they can't cut it any further than this state's minimum wage. I feel they will definitely fire me because in two years my state's minimum wage will thus require me to produce 2700 lines per day, day in and day out, and near-perfect or get pay cut, and I cannot do that. When that happens, I will retire. They can go screw themselves. No other worker is told that they have to do more to justify their minimum wage going up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)