Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

This Godforsaken company is the only employer I have ever had - where you are punished for being too conscientious

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 10:34 am

I sent an email to the OM in charge of a new account (new to me AND to Nuance) with a copy to my main OM asking for clarification on where MLS are to pend for blanks on a new account because I was called on the carpet for pending too much to NTS this past pay period and just wanted to make sure I wasn't pending things to NTS that didn't have to be (keep in mind I just got off of PR not too long ago for not being productive enough).  The OM for the new account said she would clarify the wording (we are indeed supposed to pend to NTS for any blanks over the allotted 2).  My main OM also replied letting me know that my primary account (NOT my new account) is actually one of the very few who allow jobs to be pended to the client for any blanks, and the tone of her email was that I should feel privileged!  I don't think we should EVER be penalized for sending ANY reports in for blanks!  I honestly don't know how these people live with themselves!

EDIT:  And in light of all of this we are still only allowed to pend 5% without getting our paycheck slashed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)