Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 57)

Sad, but Fluency is awkward - New Sky...MT

Posted: Feb 12th, 2017 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: Agree -- no $$ - No Newbie

I have only been working for a few days, but in learning Fluency and all the perks the software has, it takes a lot of time to click on all the functions. You have to pause, turn on your brain to what functions you can use, and carry them out. If you could just add the stupid headings or add in the Assistant Surgeon or whatever, you could be further down the page with less time and more money instead of playing a game of how many function keys can you program into a platform that you don't really need. Fluency (formerly DocQScribe) is a cute platform with pretty functions, but it is so time consuming to actually use them that I am kind of sick to my stomach that this is not going to work. It is like a super-good comparison to FutureNet though, which is far worse. I have a new job with nice people and a non-threatening contract, good accounts, but this silly software platform that is so slow compared to EditScript or Express-Editor. I can't see doing this for half-rate pay of 4 cpl for speech. All of my dictators were very good and all American voices and I am still bitterly disappointed and can't psych myself up to work more jobs, even though I want to give everybody a fair trial period. I started this post. Thanks for all of your notes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)