Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Something is DEFINITELY wrong there - sm

Posted: Feb 11th, 2017 - 10:12 pm In Reply to: This is so true- I am struggling - they have threatened to cancel my contract

I was very excited to work for this company but if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The people were all very nice and it seemed like a dream job. That is until I pulled in my first reports. They were beyond horrible. The dictation was very clear but the speech recognition had butchered it beyond belief.

It took me nearly an hour to get just under 100 lines because of so many needed corrections. Then, I logged in on the day I had agreed to work and there was no work. Checked off and on all day and never did get a report.

I terminated my contract with them because my time is worth much more than the approximately $4/hr I would have been making, especially when there was no work available on the days I had set aside specifically for this.

I wish the best for anybody who sticks it out with this company, as they are super nice people. It's just unfortunate they chose the worst speech engine out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)