Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Out of work too - TiredMT

Posted: Jan 11th, 2017 - 2:20 pm In Reply to: Outsource? - Nickname MT

I was told work would pick up after the holidays. Yesterday I thought they were right, kept busy until the last 2 hours of my shift, then ran out. I have asked for another account, no response. I like this company in that I'm left alone to do my work, but the pay is beyond horrible, but then everywhere else it is the same. QA is rather funny. Not very consistent, but then you have several people doing it. I don't like that when I leave a blank, and even when QA can't figure it out, they still send it back to me. I sure hope this doesn't count against me! I don't always agree with them, but since most of mine are "minor" errors, it's not worth the effort to question them. All in all I would be happy enough if they just paid more! Speech does NOT learn apparently on Fluency. I still have to correct almost every other sentence on the majority of physicians. I will never get fast enough at this to make any decent money. The transcription business has definitely set us up to fail. It's said that i don't even make minimum wage. Frantically trying to find another job, but no luck so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)