Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Anyone said anything lately... - sm

Posted: Nov 28th, 2016 - 7:31 pm

about too many different accounts in a single shift?  I'm sick and tired of this crap.  

I got an email last week after "helping" on an account, which btw, I didn't actually help with, I did 1 job for the hospital.  One single job.  I didn't get another one after it nor later in my shift.  The email in the most childish, rudest, demeaning, condescending way stated... thank you for helping out on such and such account. However, I received an email from the PC for such and such account regarding an error, please see below.  We would like to know why this error occurred and what you will do to make sure this does not happen again. The error, mind you, did not count against me in an audit or anything, but I resent the implication that I apparently do not know how to do my job (after 30 years doing medical records) and that I have to explain my mistake.  So, did I respond to this email.  No way in H E double hockey sticks. Childish response?  Well, yes as a matter of fact it is, you wanna treat me like my 10-year-old in school who has to explain the mistakes made and what could have been done differently, I will act like my 10-year-old.  

This treatment is absolutely absurd.  Expecting perfection 100% of the time is an unrealistic assumption when MM is consistently giving 50+ different accounts during my shift, seldomly back to back, with so many CP specifics to follow added to the ludicrous quality metrics, the inactive time ridiculousness, the QA submission and number of blanks minimums, and whatever other preposterous expectations they lay on us.  

Everything, absolutely EVERYTHING, this company does is illogical, impractical, unrealistic, and insanely nonproductive.  

Sorry, just my vent for the day, week, month, year.  

I am lucky I have a job, I am lucky I have a job, I am lucky I have a job.  lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)