Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It is ridiculous - dnr

Posted: Nov 29th, 2016 - 2:15 am In Reply to: Anyone said anything lately... - sm

QAM sent out a few emails about complaints by a couple clients. I SO wanted to reply to that email. I wanted to say, what the heck do you expect?? The CP for these clients are ridiculously lengthy and involved. Lots of gotchas hidden in those CPs, and of course, those CPs are very poorly organized so it is hard to find anything. There have been times with some clients with lengthy CPs and peculiar unnecessary demands that I have said the heck with it and not even bothered to search through the CP for those picky demands and just checked the PE and ROS formatting. I didn't even care if I got dinged for something in the CP. A few of the CPs are downright confusing. Add to that, those accounts have doctors with standards that they will request, but they will call the standard a different name.

And then......there's the MM Transcription Practices manual that they keep throwing in our face. The good old "you should have known that, it's in the Transcription Practices manual. ...as if I am going spend unpaid time putting that to memory. There is 1 tidbit in the MM TP manual that I'll bet my QAM doesn't know is in there, and I know we would get admonished if we followed it. It DOES SAY, unless the CP states otherwise, if the dictator says 'copy to the chart', you are supposed to add chart to the cc list. ROFL I can be a thorn in the side, but I am leaving that until near the time I know I am getting out. I can be a real thorn needling them with their own facts and demands. Not ready to hasten getting fired quite yet. I have a few past managers elsewhere that could attest to how I can be a thorn, and they could not do anything about it because everything I needled them about was true and was supposed to have been done.

Yep, I'm on a rant too. No need to be sorry about your rant. We all can use a good venting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)