Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oh do not worry, that post was not directed at you - and was not posted by me, the real LDSMT

Posted: Oct 6th, 2016 - 10:55 pm In Reply to: Actually, first time I have ever posted - TXMTS

That post was directed at me by my #1 hater on this board who put my name in the name spot, even though she was talking to me and is not me. Makes no sense, I know, but she didn't use much sense formatting her post that way and causing confusion to others. Actually the post should probably be removed since she is not me, and therefore impersonating me, and making personal attacks which people could assume were made by me but were not. That sounds like something only a cyberbully would do.

However, since you basically said something I might say, you will probably be the next target.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)