Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 36)

They do it because the employees let them - LDSMT

Posted: Oct 5th, 2016 - 1:22 pm In Reply to: On Company Board - ARMT

If I worked there, and couldn't meet their demands I would quit, just as I would here. Companies get away with things because the employees let them. I think MModal has some disgusting practices and I would never refer anyone to work here, but I am treated exceptionally well, considering what goes on with many, and so I stay. If any of my work parameters change, I will quit.

If every person who comes here complaining of the work conditions and not being able to meet audits or lph, threatened about inactive time, etc., were to quit, they might realize they have a problem with the way they do things. Until then, if you choose to stay, you accept the abuse.

With that said, however, I understand the thinking of waiting until you are fired instead of quitting due to the unemployment benefits, but if I were any of you that are only making around minimum wage, I would be out of here and out of the MT business in a heart beat. There are much better paying jobs out there that you can get with your skills or even jobs that don't use these skills.

The bottom line is if you choose to stay, you choose the abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)