Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 39)

Yes, I get that, but you put my name in the name box - LDSMT

Posted: Oct 6th, 2016 - 10:32 am In Reply to: Not using your name, I'm addressing you directly - MT2

which makes it look like I wrote the post.

I do not pay attention to likes or dislikes. I could really care less. I say what I want to say and it isn't important to me if people like it or not. Take it or leave it, but at least I don't make it my mission to bully anyone who disagrees with me. You just disagree because it is me.

I have written many similar posts on this board over the past month not using my usual name, just to see what would happen, and I do not get any hateful responses, which only shows that you target me because you have decided you dislike me. I would hate to live my life being such a hateful person. I'm sorry you have to put people down in order to feel better about yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)