Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IMEDX/AMPHION/HEEEEELLLLP - WC

Posted: Oct 6th, 2016 - 6:24 pm

I am so discouraged, anybody else with me?  Imedx line counts are impossible and an account I have had forever started having no work so then I was told to buy all this equipment so I could work on another account which I didn't thank God and then come to find out I didn't need it and they switched me to an amphion account that pays less on one of the hospitals than I was making and jobs are small and takes me double to type to get a line count they expect as I am still working for Imedx and have to go by their line count. These guys are super strict on any mistakes and guess what, the account I had for years did not count off for any of the mistakes I am making so basically I am having to relearn everything. Also, I got on minimum wage no no list for the first time ever with them as I had technical problems for 3 days, I was not reimbursed for that, and I am learning the account and am slow. I was threatened to get line count. Am I the only one in transcription land who is fed  up and having problems. Been doing this for 25 plus years and feel like an idiot. And to make matter worse, everything I was told by my supervisor on the other account was wrong. Remember the double the speech and add to traditional. That was wrong. Only 24 unpaid days off for part-time. No one has ever kept me at 24 hours for unpaid time. As long as it was ok with the supervisor I could take off.  I mean nothing I have been told is right. I have got to get out of here. Hanging on the edge of the cliff right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)