Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Fellow A disgusted - anonymous

Posted: Oct 8th, 2016 - 7:43 am In Reply to: I'm with you! Except I was with A when bought by imedx. Things have - gone downhill sm

I'm totally with you. I am on the A side as well, hanging on by a string. The last straw was the increase in benefits, did anyone else check out how much salaried people are paying for their benefits on the presentation slides? Less than half of what us peasant MT's are paying. You're right, we are 100% disposable. I don't understand the new paid holiday plan, can we even get a holiday off? All requests are denied and the calendar is full before we are even allowed to put in for it, not sure how that happens. Most of us already work a weekend day and are still being asked to "volunteer" to work on the other weekend day and they can't seem to understand why they don't get more volunteers. Too much stress and don't get paid enough to live like this, hang in there all, better things are yet to come...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)