Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It is hard to get lines on Amphion accounts - misspuff

Posted: Oct 7th, 2016 - 4:06 pm In Reply to: IMEDX/AMPHION/HEEEEELLLLP - WC

because they take more than half of edited lines.I think most companies do a half and half of gross and net, but not Amphion. They take more, then on top of that they take back lines for headers, and you're right a lot of the so called "partial" dictations will only earn like 10 lines or less. For right now, I only have to do the 10,000 every PP because I'm Amphion, but betcha that's gonna change. That is so unfair to y'all Imedx people since your line counts are higher. When the newsletter came out, I had to LOL when they quoted people who were thankful for now being paid holidays and all the new benefits. I can't beliebe anybody thinks its good when they're gonna start subtracting PTO if you don't meet your quota and now my insurance is like $800 a month almost for SINGLE coverage whereas before it was like $63. 00 a pay period and Amp. paid for part of it. Can't wait for the employee manual to come out, which being told it's coming soon cause I can't wait to see how they figure out to cheat us out of the holiday pay thing. WHY do they want to do us this way? They don't treat coders that way I don't think. I swear this job is giving me PTSD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)