Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx/amphion/ - WC

Posted: Oct 7th, 2016 - 6:41 pm In Reply to: I'm with you! Except I was with A when bought by imedx. Things have - gone downhill sm

That is what happens when Imedx takes over. They did a really underhanded thing to me. I was on a good account with lots of work and suddenly it started phasing out and no work (NEVer has happened, I have been on it for years. New supervisor on new account told me they were phasing out that account. Isn't it interesting that that particular account was asking for help today because they don't have enough to cover it? I sent a message even though I know the answer is no that I would work on it. haha. Then this new supervisor told me 300 lph was easy to get. REALLY? wonder if she can? She said some of her fast ones get it...she didn't say she could. Im looking for jobs everywhere. I swear I would make more at Target or goodwill even. I am going to get a job of some kind to get this stress off and then keep looking for a better one. I don't have to make much to make it cause I dont make much now and Im just existing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)